Were You Seriously Injured In An Accident Caused By The Negligence Of A Government Employee?

The U.S. Congress enacted the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) 70 years ago so that private citizens could sue the government for damages caused by the negligence of federal employees.

Did you suffer a serious injury in an accident that occurred in the scope of a government employee's job? Was the negligent employee acting on behalf of the government when you were hurt?

If the accident that caused your personal injury, property damage or a relative's wrongful death was the result of government negligence, the skilled federal tort claims lawyers of Richardson Maples, PC, in Huntsville are on your side.

A Trusted Name In Alabama Personal Injury Law

Since 1979, we have put our deep knowledge of federal torts, investigative prowess, talent for effective negotiations and proven litigation skills to work for injured clients from all walks of life. We listen carefully to your personal account of what happened, research your claim of government involvement and aggressively advocate for your rights, start to finish.

Your free initial consultation with Richardson Maples, PC, can be arranged right now at 256-469-3515 or by email message. Home and hospital visits are available to clients whose injuries prevent travel. Our contingency fee policy means that you will not pay attorney fees out of pocket to pursue your case. We will be paid from your recover, after we win your case.