Skilled Legal Guidance After Injury Accidents On Unsafe Property

Suffering an injury on someone else's property — commercial, residential, public or government property because of improper maintenance, or a failure to warn of possible danger — is known as "premises liability."

Slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall injuries can happen almost anywhere. Even injuries in your own home or apartment can fall into this category if your landlord was negligent. Larger establishments such as casinos, shopping malls, hotels, public buildings or other places of business can be held liable if you are injured on a malfunctioning escalator or elevator, for example. Premises liability can also apply if you are hurt on the job.

At Richardson Maples, PC, our law firm brings decades of combined experience to your side after a serious injury, or wrongful death in your family, resulting from an accident in an unsafe environment.

Experienced Huntsville Property Negligence Lawyers Protect Your Rights

Suffering an injury in a sidewalk accident, crosswalk accident or on a slick floor due to owner oversight may entitle you to compensation for your medical expenses, loss of wages, pain and suffering, and emotional trauma. Our goal in every case we handle is to win that compensation — financial support that can return your life to normal. This determination for justice for our clients has made our firm a trusted name in Alabama personal injury law since 1979.

Contact Richardson Maples, PC, attorneys immediately for a free consultation regarding your personal injury claim. Call today: 256-469-3515. We respond promptly to all email messages.

Have your injuries confined you to your home or a hospital room? We can arrange to visit with you there. And be assured that, due to our contingency fee policy, we will not ask you to pay us anything. We will be paid based on how much we help you recover, when we win your case.