top of page



Did you suffer a serious injury in an accident involving a government employee? Was the negligent employee acting on behalf of the government when you were hurt? If so, you may have a claim under the Federal Tort Claims Act.

According to the U.S. Congress, "individuals who are injured or whose property is damaged by the wrongful or negligent act of a federal employee acting in the scope of his or her official duties may file a claim under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) with the government for reimbursement for that injury or damage."


The U.S. Congress enacted the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) 70 years ago so that private citizens could sue the government for damages caused by the negligence of federal employees. 


If the accident that caused your personal injury, property damage or a relative's wrongful death was the result of government negligence, our experienved Huntsville federal workers comp lawyers will work to ensure that your claim is properly prepared, professionally presented, and reimbursed by the federal government.

Since 1979, our experienced Federal Tort Claims Act attorneys have put our deep knowledge of FTCA claims as well as our investigative prowess, talent for effective negotiations, and proven litigation skills to work for injured clients. We listen carefully to your personal account of what happened, research your claim of government involvement and aggressively advocate for your rights, start to finish.

bottom of page